Hello. I’m Chris (aka 0000-0001-9470-2369). I am:
- Senior Principal Economist at the Office of Health Economics
- Where I am also the Research Theme Lead for Value, Affordability, and Decision Making
- Founder and editor-in-chief at The Academic Health Economists’ Blog
- Webmaster for HESG
- Lead Convener for the iHEA Mental Health Economics SIG
- A member of the EuroQol Group
Mostly, I work on research relating to the methods and application of cost-effectiveness analysis and the measurement of health-related quality of life.
You can find them all on Google Scholar or any of those other websites.
For open-access versions, try ResearchGate.
If you can’t find an open-access version of an article, and you need a copy for your own research, email me and I’ll be glad to share it.
Some of my presentations end up on YouTube. Check this playlist.