Mostly, I work on research relating to the methods and application of cost-effectiveness analysis and the measurement of health-related quality of life.
Projects I’m currently working on include:
- SMaRteN. A UK Research and Innovation funded project to develop a research network for student mental health. Researchers and other stakeholders can join.
- Developing vision and cognition bolt-ons for the EQ-5D-5L. EuroQol-funded study including qualitative research and psychometric testing. Follow us on ResearchGate.
- Drop Dead. EuroQol-funded project exploring the validity of using ‘dead’ as an anchor in health state valuation. Get updates via ResearchGate.
- Sleepio evaluation. Testing whether access to an app for sleep problems can reduce health care utilisation. Follow the project on ResearchGate.
- ISDR. Individualised Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy. Costs, outcomes, and model-based economic evaluation in the context of risk-based screening for diabetic eye disease.