Hello. I’m Chris (aka 0000-0001-9470-2369). I am:
- Senior Principal Economist at the Office of Health Economics
- Where I am also the Research Theme Lead for Value, Affordability, and Decision Making
- Founder and editor-in-chief at The Academic Health Economists’ Blog
- Webmaster for HESG
- Past-Chair for the ISPOR Open Source Models SIG
- Associate Editor at Frontiers in Health Services
- Editorial board member for PhamacoEconomics – Open
- A member of the EuroQol Group
Mostly, I work on research relating to the methods and application of cost-effectiveness analysis and the measurement of health-related quality of life.
You can find them all on Google Scholar or any of those other websites.
For open-access versions, try ResearchGate.
If you can’t find an open-access version of an article, and you need a copy for your own research, email me and I’ll be glad to share it.
For all of my HESG papers, try the HESG archive. For all of my ISPOR presentations, try the ISPOR presentations database.
Some of my presentations end up on YouTube. Check this playlist.
Otherwise, you can find some of my slides and posters at places like ResearchGate, figshare, or SlideShare. If you’re looking for something in particular and can’t find it, email me.